2010年11月6日 星期六
The End of the World
Why does the sun go on shining?
太陽為何依然照耀
Why does the sea rush to shore?
海浪為何拍打著岩岸
Don’t they know it’s the end of the world
難道它們不知道這是世界末日
Cause you don’t love me anymore?
因為你不再愛我了
Why do the birds go on singing?
鳥兒為何依然歌唱
Why do the starts glow above?
星星為何在天上閃耀
Don’t they know it’s the end of the world
難道它們不知道這是世界末日
It ended when I lost your love
當我失去了你的愛
I wake up in the morning and I wonder Why ev’rything is the same as it was
當我清晨醒來 納悶著為何一切如常
I can’t understand, no, I can’t understand How life goes on the way it does!
我無法了解,我真的無法了解 生命怎會像往常一樣運行
Why does my heart go on beating?
我的心為何仍在跳動
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
我的雙眼為何在流淚
Don’t they know it’s the end of the world?
難道它們不知道這是世界末日
It ended when you said goodbye
當你說再見的時候
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言